How we work
When we carry out any work in your home we always strive for customer satisfaction and giving you the peace of mind that the work being carried out is being done by experienced gas safe registered engineer.
- We aim for 90% first time visit completion on all repairs and services. The information taken from your initial contact will be used to determine the possible fault on your appliance and parts required. This enables us to complete most repairs in one visit.
- To cause minimum inconvenience and disruption we will always endeavour to make an appointment to suit your requirements.
If requested our engineer also contact you on the day of you appointment just before we are due to arrive, so that you know we are on our way.
- When we arrive at your home we will establish with you the nature of any faults on your appliance.
- Whilst working in your home we will always ensure that all areas such as flooring, worktops and walls are protected to avoid damage.
- The reported fault will be attended to and all other functions of your appliance will be checked and serviced. Should other problems be discovered during our service we will advise on any further work that may be required before it is carried out.